Stephen L. Snyder
Experienced Baltimore Lawyer
As the senior partner at The Law Office of Snyder & Snyder, P.A., Stephen L. Snyder is considered one of the most experienced and talented trial lawyers in all of Maryland. He has obtained some of the most impressive verdicts and settlements for clients over the years. With his lead, the firm has over $1 billion* in verdicts and settlements for clients.
Mr. Snyder has had several notable victories that were considered to be the largest of their kind when they were awarded. He is highly skilled at unlocking the complex and convoluted aspects of a medical malpractice or personal injury case and knows how to connect with any jury. His ability to communicate the compelling nature of a case to judges and juries makes him one of the most successful injury and commercial litigation attorneys in the state.
Staying One Step Ahead of the Other Side
Taking cases on a contingency fee basis, Mr. Snyder may seem like a gambler at heart; however, he is always extremely prepared and creates a thorough case strategy to ensure his investment in a case pays off for his clients. Mr. Snyder has secured a $150 million verdict against ExxonMobil, a $276 million verdict against First Union National Bank, and millions of dollars for injury victims in his 30 years of experience.
Awards & Accolades
- AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named “Master of Malpractice Universe” by Baltimore Magazine
- Selected among “Ten of the Nation’s Top Litigators” by National Law Journal
- Included in the Maryland Super Lawyer® list
- 10.0 Avvo rating and named Top Attorney for Medical Malpractice and Birth Injury
- Inducted in the Legacy for Excellence in Litigation from University of Baltimore School of Law
- Named the 2003 Alumnus of the Year for University of Baltimore School of Law
- 2003 Leadership in Law Award from the Daily Record
- 2002 Distinguished Leadership Award from P’Tach of Baltimore
- 2002 Humanitarian Award from the Baltimore Zionist District
Giving Back to His Community
In addition to being an excellent trial attorney, Mr. Snyder is also a passionate member of his community. He has given back to countless charities and organizations over the years, providing millions of dollars to amazing causes like United Cerebral Palsy, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, and the Center for Poverty Solutions.
Mr. Snyder has also taught several courses on trial practice and recently provided donations for the founding of his Center for Litigation Skills at the University of Baltimore School of Law. He is also a member of the University of Baltimore Law School Advisory Council and continually supports his alma mater.
If you would like to contact Stephen L. Snyder about your case, reach out to his firm at (410) 983-3535.